Offending White Chocolate Mocha Lovers Everywhere

Posted by Chelsie on Thursday, March 3, 2011. Filed under:

I was at the grocery store Monday evening, which was odd because I always go to the grocery store on Sunday afternoons. The experience was made even more strange because I went to a different grocery store than I normally go to. Look at me stepping out of my comfort zone!

Anyway, about mid-way through my shopping trip, I reached the dairy display and - horror of horrors! - they were out of my usual coffee creamer. You see, I may or may not be slightly addicted to coffee...to the tune of about 40 ounces daily before lunch. And, for as long as I can remember, I've used sugar-free Coffee-Mate French Vanilla creamer. If the grocer happens to be out of the sugar free variety, I can be tempted by fat-free but that's about as crazy as I get. Usually. 

I digress. Crouched in front of the dairy case, in the way of other shoppers and unable to find any French Vanilla creamer, I made a split-second decision to try the oh-so-yummy-sounding International Delights White Chocolate Mocha creamer:


Folks, excuse the brevity of my "review" but International Delights White Chocolate Mocha creamer is anything but "yummy." I honestly can't believe this product made it past the taste testers and onto the shelves. I'd describe the flavor in detail but I'm afraid there simply aren't words. "Ass" is about all I can come up with.


No Responses to Offending White Chocolate Mocha Lovers Everywhere

Leave a Reply