Day 17

Posted by Chelsie on Friday, March 25, 2011. Filed under:

Won't we all be glad when this ridiculous experiment is over?




6 Responses to Day 17

  1. Lisa Thornton

    Besides my daughters, you are the only person I know that sleeps in their makeup! Guess you really do belong in this family. I'd say something about your good skin if you can pull that off. Oh, and since you are ready to throw in the towel after your 20 days on the whole getting up early thing....a little hint on how to be sure you get up earlier every day (not saying it will get you out and to work on time)......babies :) A sure fire alarm clock that DOESN'T snooze. No pressure, and I try not to ever say anything, but it does work. I've experienced it many times!

  2. Chelsie

    haha :)

  3. Sharde

    i sleep in my makeup too sometimes. the days i actually wear makeup :)
    love your blog, just found it today. come check out my latest photo shoot!

    come and visit me at
    thestyleprojects.blogspot.com

  4. Unknown

    Lisa is right...babies!
    They will wake you up on time...even on the days you have no where to be on time to.
    But once they stop all the screaming they sure are cute!

  5. Chelsie

    I'm not sure if I'm ready for that type of alarm clock just yet!

  6. Unknown

    Just giving a solid solution. I'm a problem solver. Duh!

Leave a Reply