Living Room Inspiration

Posted by Chelsie on Tuesday, August 23, 2011. Filed under: ,


Living Room Inspiration


I bought my living room furniture second-hand right after I graduated college, back when I was living in my previous house. A co-worker at the time had just purchased the set when she and her partner decided to separate. She offered it to me for a very fair price. It was (and still is) beautiful furniture but I wouldn't say it was exactly my style. Nevertheless, it was better than what I had so scooped it up!

When I moved into my current home, I decorated (I use that term loosely) the living room around it. Paint colors, rug choices, etc. But after six years of living in this house -- and maybe eight living with the furniture -- I've decided that it's time for something new.

Something a little like the above set. Would love to hear your thoughts and ideas!


2 Responses to Living Room Inspiration

  1. Anonymous

    I think that would look great in your living room! Are you still contemplating painting the room grey?

  2. Chelsie

    We'll definitely need to repaint but I'm thinking we should get everything in and then see what color feels right. Also, that's the sofa we went and looked at the other day. The chairs are a substitute for the ones we found but couldn't "clip" a picture of...

Leave a Reply