When Someone Else Makes It Easy

Posted by Chelsie on Monday, February 14, 2011. Filed under: ,

KT loathes Valentine's Day and all that it stands for: greed, corruption, the demise of American society. (Or was that how he feels about Perez Hilton? I get the two confused.) Anyway, once - sometimes twice - a day for the past week, he's launched into a rant about Valentine's Day being a fabricated commercial holiday, designed by the greeting card industry to...blah, blah, blah. So, naturally I bought a sappy $8 greeting card professing my undying love. Duh.  But I didn't want to press my luck so I left it there. No flowers. No chocolates. No gifts.

I arrived home this evening and started to prep for dinner when KT informed me of our impending Valentine's Day reservations. Imagine my surprise, confusion and delight (in that order)!

So, all of that to say that tonight's planned recipe post will take a back seat to my enjoying a fancy dinner prepared by someone else.

I hope you're enjoying your fabricated commercial holiday with someone special! I sure am.

No Responses to When Someone Else Makes It Easy

Leave a Reply