I'm Baa-aack

Posted by Chelsie on Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Filed under: ,

And also, I'm a sucker for a sale. Gap and Old Navy -- along with almost every other retail establishment in the US -- hosted some ridiculous Memorial Day sales over the weekend. Gap offered 40% off nearly everything in the store including sale merchandise (which is how I snagged TWO tops for just $2.38 each) and Old Navy offered 50% off clearance merchandise. I feel like a bit of thief because I got a steal on my haul. (Haha, that was funny. Right? No? Sorry.)

Seriously, check out my finds:

Gap - $2.38

Gap - $2.38

Gap - $8.99

Old Navy - $7.74

Old Navy - $3.99

Old Navy - $4.49

Gap - $5.99

Gap - $13.77
For a grand total of $49.73 before tax, I got eight tops (original value $248.78). Pretty awesome, huh?

No Responses to I'm Baa-aack

Leave a Reply